As Jones Would Say "Don't Panic, Don't Panic"
The Roads Are Clear And The Rooms Are Ready!
Blogging for the second time today, quite unprecedented. Just thought I would share my last bits of preparation for the fair with you.  I headed up to Market Harborough this afternoon to set the tables, pin up a few more tactically placed posters (and for a scone and cup of Earl Grey at Joules, unfortunately closed by the time I had finished what I had to do).
Winter Twighlight Outside The Three Swans Hotel At 5.30 This Evening
I like Dads Army and plan to be home to watch it on BBC2 tomorrow evening, hopefully with a glass of wine in hand, tired but happy after the fair. Years ago I stayed at the Bell Hotel in Thetford and discovered that the actors and production team stayed there when filming in the 60s and 70s!
Find The Fair At The Three Swans Hotel
It was bitterly cold as I walked back to the car for the drive back to Northampton, the lights of Market Harborough disappearing behind me as I crossed back into Northamptonshire.


Looking forward to a great day tomorrow, come along and visit this friendly fair and return home with your treasured vintage and handmade finds.

Comments

Popular Posts